For those with special needs the Hi-Lo bed offers all the features of an electrically adjustable bed. Various styles of mattresses can accommodate the Viscount and there are several different mattress features available. It has electrically adjustable height, backrest, knee break and forward and reverse Trendelenburg tilt and manually adjustable leg raise.
This is a four section electrically operated bed specifically designed for home use. There are two wooden rails along each side of the bed which automatically lock in place when pulled up, and to lower the bed rails a button needs to be pressed on both ends of the bed.
Mattress not included.
Floor to Top of Base – 400mm
Fully Raised, Floor to Top of Base – 800mm
Under Bed Clearance – 135mm
- Adjustable Flexible Slats to promote turning assistance
- Lifting column, made of precision steel tube
- Four rubber tire casters 100 mm, mono wheel fixation
- Self-Help Pole with adjustable support handle supplied as a standard
- Removable Side Mattress Retainers
- Side Rail Extensions and Bed Rail coverings available
- Auto-Bed Rail lock in
- Adjustable bed with attractive finish is ideal for the homecare environment
- Electric high/low functions, including backrest and knee-bend
- Electric Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions
- Pull-apart function for easy transport and installation
- Supplied with European Beech woodgrain head and footboard panels
- Hand control is simple and easy to use and functions can be locked for patient safet
- 4 x 100mm locking castors
- Grey powder coated steel frame
- Made in Europe