The base system has a back lift and a knee break where the lifting action is hinged at the knee joint allowing the users legs to be raised whilst the knee to the foot remain at a parallel to the rest of the body. The flexible slats allow additional pressure relief and work in conjunction with the mattress to create a comfortable yet supportive sleeping surface. The Lumbar area is equipped with adjustable, flexible slats to create a personalised adjustment so that you may increase or decrease the level of firmness.
Independent action for both sides!
Independent Electric Operation either side, we have a large mattress to suit. Renewable materials eco-friendly products, direst from the Czech Republic, with flexible slats promote a healthy sleep environment and prolong the life and performance of your mattress.
Made to fit in most Australian Queen Size Bed frames’, only one size available being a Split Queen Set.
Outer Dimensions: 1530mm x 2030mm x 70mm
Key Top of Form
- 30 laminated Birch wood slats per set 35mm with 9mm thickness
- 4 slats are extra soft for shoulder support
- 5 lumbar slats are adjustable for comfort
- Enclosed in a 70mm deep laminated beech wood frame
- Mounted by high quality rubber soft pockets
- Queen size has a split base frame
- Adjustable height central leg support
- Dual action that can be modified to work in unison
- Options available 30cm legs 6cm diameter thread types 5/8 for use as free standing
- Steel mattress retainer
- Supplied with two motors and two hand controls with Australian power plugs