Made for Durability and Flexibility we offer a large range of sizes and modifications. Australian made bed frame engineered for robust use and longevity, with customisable options including length, width and height modification. The Trendelenburg function tilts the entire bed forward or backwards to assist with patient care and treatment. Vertical raising and lowering of the head and leg sections.
For those with special needs the Hi-Lo bed offers all the features of an electrically adjustable bed with the added advantage of total bed raise and lower for ease of patient care, not only does this bed frame move the back and legs up and down but also the entire frame. Available in Half Queen, Long and King Single sizes they can be partnered up to make a Queen, Split King as a pair and alternatively can be provided with a companion bed with limited or no adjustable functionality to keep the budget economical.
Floor to Top of Base – 405mm
Fully Raised, 470mm Movement Floor to Top of Base – 875mm
Under Bed Clearance – 150mm Standard (Under-bed Hoist Clearance is dependent on Castor Size and Base Depth, this varies from 95mm to 180mm)
Maximum 280kg Capacity on Single Sizes
Maximum 320kg on Double & Queen Sizes
- 550mm Lift Capability of Hi-Lo Function (vertical raising & lowering of the bed)
- Trendelenburg Option —Forward & Reverse Tilt
- Direct Drive and Twin Drive Motors
- Back and Leg – To shift pressure and elevate the body for better breathing and or circulation
- Hi-Lo Operation
- Mattress retainer – To prevent mattress slipping off the end
- Lockable castors – providing variable levels of clearance
- Wired hand control with an optional massage function available
*Price does Not Include mattress options